Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I wonder

As I mentioned in my last blog, I already have an idea of who I'm marrying.
Meaning obviously (as cliche and 7th grade-ish as this sounds) I have a 'crush' on someone.
Unfortunately, it has become apparent that this is someone that I can't have, and I have to wonder if he has realized that I fully intend to marry him.
If he has realized the way I feel, then he's a jerk, because he keeps doing things that pull me in more- that make me more attracted to him, that in the words of Twilight, still "dazzle me."
If he hasn't realized it, then I can't really blame him because it's his personality to be friendly, but then I wonder how can he possibly not know? I've never really done a good job at not wearing my heart on my sleeve- it's really obvious most of the time when I'm attracted to someone.
It's just frustrating, and quite frankly exhausting.
There are days when I am physically tired from controling my emotions all day long.

I'm sure this blog sounds really melodramatic, but no one is going to read it anyway- so it doesn't really matter.

But since I'm weird, I googled "Unrequited love quotes" and there are actually some good ones.

1. If you're not the one for me, and I still think you're perfect, think of how amazing it will be to find the one who is. (This is actually what I've thought about a lot lately)
2. The one who makes me the happiest is always the one who is already taken. (Story of my life)

0 comments: