Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little things add up

All the things that happened to me yesterday that I was completely not expecting:

1. I woke up at 4:45 to register and my internet was broken (and still is).
2. I decided to stay awake to study, but decided to run instead. So in the hopes of having a wonderful morning, I decided to run with the sunrise. The sun never really rose- because it was raining. I ran anyway.
3. I really wanted a fruit and yogurt parfait from McDonalds. They didn't have any.
4. I went to Wal-Mart to some stuff to make my own fruit and yogurt parfait. I walked to the door that they keep locked at odd hours, and had to walk to the other end. In the rain.
5. I really wanted raspberries. They didn't have any.
6. When I got all the rest of the stuff and went to check out, I touched the U-Scan screen and it froze.
7. When it finally unfroze, it refused to scan my granola.
8. I later went to Starbucks and drove past the entrance because there were cones in the way and they confused me.
9. After coming back to my room to shower and study, I got on the elevator and forgot to press 1- so I went up to the 10th floor before going down to the 1st.
10. As I was showing my brother the large tub of yogurt I bought, I got some on my hand. Not realizing this, I then pushed back some hairs that were in my face. So, I had yogurt in my hair.

1-9 all happened BEFORE 8:30 in the morning. Never again will I wake up that early. There is apparently a reason that I never do.

0 comments: