Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting a New Semester

Wow.
2nd semester is going to be... interesting, to say the least.
My biology class is going to be easier than crap. We have 3 chances to take each test we have.
Really? That still qualifies as a test?
Educational Psych I think will be hard and demanding, but still lots of fun! I'm really interested in the topics we're going to study. I've even already read the first chapter of my textbook. Crazy, huh?
French is going to be, well... French. Already I am again the only one who answers any questions. Which I must say is sort of annoying.
Oh, Spanish.
For the first time ever, I am scared of my spanish class. It has taken me 45 minutes to read 5 pages. Today in class I had no idea what Dr. Stewart was talking about. Like, I understood the meaning of the words she was saying, but didn't have a clue what she was talking about. It was like being an algebra student in calculus 2. I understood the language, not the concepts. This should be very interesting.
All of this is topped off nicely by the fact that all of these classes are spread out over the entire campus. I start off at 9:10 in Thompson North, then at 10:20 I'm in Tate-Page, then 11:30 back up to FAC, then to work in the AC at 12:45, then back up to FAC at 3.
I walk all the way up the hill once, and half-way up twice.
Boo.

0 comments: